February the 4th 2018
Chinese New Year of the Dog
To turn the energies of this year to our benefit, to success and to happiness, it’s important to watch a few rules, take some precautions and be ready for changes.
1. Protective measures for your home and office:
- Prepare a sheer or blue colored glass (any size) with 6 Pennies (or copper coins) and 1 Nickel (or any silver colored coin), cover the coins with kosher/coarse salt, add some water and put it in the North of your home and office. You may hide it behind some objects, but don’t close or touch it till February 2019, as it will absorb a lot of negative energy throughout the year. Throw away the old glass of 2017 which was in the South.
- Place a plant in water or a Lucky Bamboo in a glass vase (sheer, blue, green or red colored) with a piece of red paper (a red place mat underneath or red ribbon for example) in the East against legal problems.
If there is more than one floor, do all these corrections on each floor.
- If your desk or your bed is in the North or the East, try to change the direction and the position.
- Don’t sit with your face towards the South or the North-West in 2018.
Check the direction of your desk in your office, and make the necessary changes. Use a compass, if necessary.
The best advice for the energies in the North and the East is, to avoid these specific rooms or at least keep them as quiet as possible.
- Against health issues: hang a Chinese Coin string in the West and a Kabbalistic Health Blessing.
- Put any fresh plant in the South of your home/office against betrayal.
- If your home or office faces to North or the North-west:
- Don’t start any renovations this year, which also applies to any North and North-west part in each room.
- If your entrance is towards the North, hang a metal wind chime there.
- For all born in the years of Dragon, Goat, Ox and Dog:
It will be a year for you of challenges, activities, travelling and changes.
- Travel a lot, but be careful, especially in the January, April, July and October months and days of Dragon, Ox, Goat and Dog (see our Calendar).
- Watch your health.
- Take the traditional Chinese protection for this year: The Rabbit charm.
Years of the Dog: 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994 and 2006
Year of the Dragon: 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012
Years of the Ox: 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997 and 2009
Years of the Goat: 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015
Please note that the Chinese year begins only on 4th or 5th of February. Who is born thus in January, must take the year before. If you are not sure, you may ask us anytime.
We always recommend having a yearly update appointment for your home and office to enhance the good energies and avoid dangers and problems!
We wish you all a very happy and successful year
with energetic and peaceful energies,
health, love and success in all!