The Tiger is a very strong, fast, elegant and aggressive animal and such will be the energies in this year. The time of carefully waiting and not taking any risks are over. There will be powerful forces that push for actions. Main subjects in this year will be nuclear power, military actions and more issues involving children.
There might be more accidents related to travelling and also serious wild fires, explosions, earthquakes, problems and accidents in aviation and power plants and volcanic activities.
Health wise problems are less specified than last year which had a strong influence on stomach, intestines, cells and nutrition (cancer, diabetes, obesity, poisoning …). For sure this year’s weakness lays in the heart area, blood pressure, heart conditions and Cholesterol level. Also joints, eyes, lungs and skin will be a focus and allergies will surface.
All of you being born in the years of Tiger, Monkey and Snake should be very careful and precautious this year and not take unnecessary risks. It will be a year for you of challenges, activities and changes.
As you certainly noticed that all my prognosis of last year 2009, the year of the Ox, were very accurate, for example the amount and force of earthquakes, fires, plane crashes and incidents and health issues.
That’s why please watch the following advices for the coming Tiger year 2010:
- Avoid aggression and escalating reactions.
- Be careful travelling.
- Watch your health.
- Take antioxidants and Omega 3 (or eat more fish).
- All of you born in the years of Tiger, Monkey and Snake: take a Pig (Boar) charm, the traditional Chinese protection for this year.
You can order the charm (Boar) through my website shopping or simply write an email and I will send it to you (12 $ including shipment).
Years of the Tiger: 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010
Years of the Monkey: 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004
Years of the Snake: 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001
Please note that the Chinese year begins only on 4 or 5 of February. Who is born thus in January, must take the year before (e.g. if I am born on 1.1.2002, then my year animal will be the Snake according to 2001, not the Horse.) If you are not sure, you may ask me anytime.
Protective measures for your home and office in 2010:
I would like to remind you that the glass with salt, water and coins, which was 2009 in the North, must carefully be disposed, preferably far away from home, as it has absorbed a lot of negative energy throughout the year.
- A new glass (transparent or dark blue) must be filled with:
One third of coarse salt, 6 copper or nickel coins (cents …), and 1 silver coin (dime …), and be filled up with water.
Don’t cover it with a lid. You may hide it in a cupboard or behind a plant or furniture.
Put the filled glass in the South-West direction in the SW room of the house or apartment, where it will stay until February 2011.
If your South-west direction is a corner, put the glass in this corner.
If the South-west in your home is a whole side of your house or building, put the glass in the middle of this wall. You don’t have to add any more water during the year. The water will evaporate and the glass will look kind of funny.
If your apartment has several floors, you should repeat this and the following measures on each floor, especially when there is an important room to the South-West.
- Place a plant (lucky bamboo, potato, or jam jam in water …) in a transparent or dark blue glass vase in the South-east this year against litigation, fraud and burglary.
- Add some metal to the North-East this year (coins, metal plate, metal wind chime …) against illness. You may get the string of 3 coins by mailing me directly. (10 $ including Shipment, the string is not yet in my Web-Shopping )
- Place a piece of red paper in the North against betray and romanticism.
In addition, there are treasonous energies in the North and the North-east.
- Don’t sit with your face to the North-east! You challenge the Tiger!
- Don’t sit with your back to the North! You should watch these dangerous energies.
- No renovations or disturbances in the North, North-east and the South-west.
Please check the direction of your desk in your office, and make the necessary changes. Use a compass, if necessary.