April, the Dragon month, holds very powerful, expanding, practical and also spiritual energies. As the only mythological Zodiac animal we will feel the supernatural powers of the Dragon, the strength of seeing things in a bigger scale and proportions.
You know already that the energies can be seen as the cycle of the 5 elements (water, wood, fire, earth and metal), and when they are not balanced, we will have a problem.
In April 2020, we have earth and metal elements, which harmonize together and create more decision making, more focus and more spirituality. Together with the energies of the Rat year, we will have strong inner power with focus and planning, but the energies are still stuck and there is a big pressure on the wood element which is our physical energy to move and the fire element, which is still this stupid virus situation.
Sorry, we will still be in this confined situation, but we will see already the light at the end of the tunnel! The Dragon will fly off!
Still, always be careful and check at least your problematic days, not to schedule important things (signing contracts, doctor’s appointment, operations or travelling…) on these days.
In April 2020, the most difficult days are the days of the Dog, Horse, Rabbit and Rat. On these days, drive very carefully and take it easy!
On Dragon days try not to exaggerate with anything. If you will get into a problem, you did it to yourself!
Here is the list of the problematic days for each of you. Off course you will have to consult our Feng Shui calendar, which is an essential tool for everyone and each business on a daily basis.
|Your Year or Zodiac animal||Problematic days|
If you want to check your Year animal or the Chinese animal of the year, you were born, please see our article:
April 2020 is the month of the Metal Dragon.
It will start having impact from April 4. to May 5. 2020.
All of you born in the years of Monkey and Rooster:
This month is going to be great for you!
Monkey years: 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016
Rooster years: 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017
The March holds a special blessing for:
all born in the years of Ox and Goat!
Ox years: 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009
Goat years: 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015
And yes, this month is romantic and very social for all born in the years of:
1938, 1948, 1958, 1968, 1978, 1988, 2008, 2018
1939, 1949, 1959, 1969, 1979, 1989, 1999, 2009
Always remember, the Chinese year start at the beginning of February 4th or 5th usually until the February of the following year. If you are not sure, you can always ask us.
All of you born in the year of the Dog:
Dog years: 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018
please take a few precautions; the Dragon has some challenges for you.
- Stay home
- Watch your health
- Be careful driving and follow the rules!
- The Chinese remedy:
take a Rabbit charm with you in this month only.
All the other Zodiac years are doing just fine!
Our advice for everyone in the Dragon month:
- Add salt in all windows or doors to the North, the South, the East, the SE and the NW.
- Don’t have any activity like clocks, electronic equipment or machines in these directions in this month and the whole year. (Deactivate the SE and NW in this month only)
- Drive very carefully, especially the Dogs, Horses, Rats and Rabbits among you.
- Do more meditation for positive thinking and for protection.
- Best colors in this month are the green and light blue shades!
- Keep the East rooms and corners in your home as quiet as possible in this month and the entire year.
- If your bed is towards the East, move it, when possible.
- If your bed is towards the South, move it until the Virus situation is solved.
- Best directions in April and the entire year are: the West, and the North-east only! Activate them.
Let’s fly away with the Dragon
see the light of the new day rising!