The Energies in January 2020
We all can feel the new energies already and yes, they are good!
January is the month of the Ox with the characteristics of being busy, practical, family minded and hard working.
You know already that the energies can be seen as the cycle of the 5 elements (water, wood, fire, earth and metal), and when they are not balanced, we will have a problem.
In January 2020 we have fire and earth, which harmonize very well. Together with the elements of the fading Pig year, which are earth and water, which means lots of responsibility and work, family and career related, we have excitement and emotions and we have the balancing power of the water, which is patience and thoughtfulness. So that’s in general a very good forecast for this January.
The little downside is that there is pressure on fire and metal, which means actual fires like in Australia right now and problems with law and order.
Health wise these imbalances will affect people suffering from back problems, teeth, hair and skin issues, heart, nerves and thyroid. So, everyone that has some of these issues, be more cautious about your health!
Still, always be careful and check at least your problematic days, not to schedule important things (signing contracts, doctor’s appointment, operations or travelling…) on these days.
In January 2020, the most difficult days are the days of the Goat, Snake and Pig. On these days, drive very carefully and take it easy!
Here is the list of the problematic days for each of you. Off course you will have to consult our Feng Shui calendar, which is an essential tool for everyone and each business on a daily basis.
|Your Year or Zodiac animal||Problematic days|
If you want to check your Year animal or the Chinese animal of the year, you were born, please see our article:
January 2020 is the month of the Fire Ox.
It will start having impact from Jan. 6 to Feb. 4. 2020.
All of you born in the years of Rat and Rooster:
This month is going to be great for you!
The January holds a special blessing for:
all born in the years of (always from Feb.4 to Feb.3 about)
1930, 1940, 1950, 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010
1934, 1944, 1954, 1964, 1974, 1984, 1994, 2004 and 2014
1938, 1948, 1958, 1968, 1978, 1988, 1998, 2008 and 2018
And yes, this month is romantic and very social
for all born in the years of:
Always remember, the Chinese year start at the beginning of February 4th or 5th usually until the February of the following year. If you are not sure, you can always ask us.
All of you born in the year of the Goat:
please take a few precautions; even it’s a romantic month, it still has some challenges for you.
- Don’t exaggerate in any activity!
- Don’t do any extreme or dangerous sport!
- Be careful driving and follow the rules!
- The Chinese remedy:
take a Rat charm with you in this month.
All the other Zodiac years are doing just fine!
Our advice for everyone in the Ox month:
- Add salt in all windows or doors to the North and the East.
- Don’t have any activity like clocks, electronic equipment or machines in these directions in this month only.
- Drive very carefully, especially the Goats, Pig, Oxen, Dogs and Snakes among you.
- Do more meditation for positive thinking.
- Best colors in this month are all but too much earth colors (yellow, brown, beige, orange) and the red shades.
- Keep the North and the East rooms and corners in your home as quiet as possible in this month only.
- If your bed is towards the North or the East, move it, when possible.
- Best direction in January is the North- West!
Happy New Year,
and a new Chinese 12-year cycle!
Welcome to a new beginning!!!