The Energies in October 2019
Strong, forceful and practical –
yes, there will be lots of work waiting for us all.
The energies are very strong, energetic, full of power and agression,
not harmonious, combined with hard work and focus on career and family.
This month the water energies are under pressure and very weak,
which means all connected to water is not balanced
and might create problems like sudden water outbursts or leakages
or any other water related issues.
Not one of the 5 elements (water, wood, fire, earth and metal) is balanced,
that means it will be a turbulent month with rebellious tendencies.
But it’s also the month of the Dog,
which brings traditional thinking, fruitful discussions and practical solutions.
Still, always be careful and check at least your problematic days,
not to schedule important things (signing contracts, doctor’s appointment, operations or travelling…) on these days.
Here is the list of the problematic days for each of you.
Off course you will have to consult our Feng Shui calendar,
which is an essential tool for everyone and each business on a daily basis.
Your Year or Zodiac animal Problematic days
Dragon Dog, Dragon
Horse Rat, Horse
Rooster Rabbit, Rooster
Pig Snake, Pig
If you want to check your Year animal or the Chinese animal of the year, you were born, please see our article:
October 2019 is the month of the Wood Dog.
It will start having impact from Oct. 8. to Nov.8.2019.
All of you born in the years of Tiger, Rabbit and Horse:
This month is going to be great for you!
Sorry, this month doesn’t hold a special blessing for anyone!
The Dog month promises romance
and lots of social activity for:
all born in the years of
1930, 1940, 1950, 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010
Always remember, the Chinese year start at the beginning of February 4th or 5th usually until the February of the following year. If you are not sure, you can always ask us.
All of you born in the years of Pig, Rat and Ox:
you will have to work a bit on your social skills!
Go out and have fun, dont allow yourself
to sit at home and get depressed!
All of you born in the year of the Dragon, Ox and Goat:
please take a few precautions.
Don’t exaggerate in any activity!
Don’t do any extreme or dangerous sport!
Be careful driving and follow the rules!
The Chinese remedy:
take a Rabbit charm with you in this month.
All the other Zodiac years are doing just fine!
Our advice for everyone in the Dog month:
- Add salt in all windows or doors to the South and the West.
- Don’t have any activity like clocks, electronic equipmentor machines in these directions in this month only.
- Drive very carefully, especially the Dragons, Oxen and the Goats among you.
- Watch your eating habits and diet, less carbohydrats and more salats and fruits.
- Do more yoga and meditation.
- Best colors in this month are white, grey, dark blue and black, combined with a touch of red shades.
- Keep the South and West rooms and corners in your home as quiet as possible in this month only.
- If your bed is towards the South or West (which would be good in general for this year) move it, when possible.
- Best directions in October are North and East!