The Energies in September 2019
The energies are very similar to the ones in August,
still calculated, a bit cold, very reasonable and also nervous,
but as well we will have more sense of going out, spoiling ourselves and celebrate.
It’s also the time of the Jewish New Year holidays.
This month still has very strong water energies,
which gives us a bit more patience, power to plan ahead
and to be more philosophical.
But again this strong water is putting the fire off,
which means there is strong pressure on the fire element,
which will make it erupt suddenly.
This can be a sudden fire outbreak anywhere,
volcano, explosion, firing guns, electricity and internet problems,
all air and flight issues and so on like in the previous months.
So be careful with open fire and electricity.
Fire is also connected to our nerves, heart and emotions,
so calm down your nerves and try to keep an easy going and positive outlook.
Meditation, Yoga and Tai chi are advisable.
This September will be “hot” again,
because of the sensitive and emotional fire related aspect.
Still, always be careful and check at least your problematic days,
not to schedule important things (signing contracts, doctor’s appointment,
operations or travelling…) on these days.
Here is the list of the problematic days for each of you.
Off course you will have to consult our Feng Shui calendar,
which is an essential tool for everyone and each business on a daily basis.
We are just working on the new calendar for 2020!
|Your Year or Zodiac animal
If you want to check your Year animal or the Chinese animal of the year, you were born, please see our article:
This month watch out for the Rooster and the Rabbit days!
You can see the animals of each day in our online 4 Pillar calculator on our home page.
September 2019 is the month of the Water Rooster.
It will start having impact from Sept. 8 to Oct. 8. 2019.
All of you born in the years of Ox and Snake:
This month is going to be great for you!
This month holds a special blessing
for all born in
1936, 1946, 1956, 1966, 1976, 1986, 1996, 2006 and 2016
1937, 1947, 1957, 1967, 1977, 1987, 1997, 2007 and 2017
Always remember, the Chinese year start at the beginning of February 4th or 5th usually
until the February of the following year. If you are not sure, you can always ask us.
The Rooster promises romance and lots of social activity for:
all born in the years of
Monkey, Rat and Dragon
All of you born in the year of the Rabbit:
please take a few precautions.
- Take it easy!
- Don’t exaggerate in any activity!
- Don’t do any extreme or dangerous sport!
- Be careful driving and follow the rules!
- The Chinese remedy:
take a Dragon charm with you in this month.
All of you born in the year of the Rooster:
- In this month of the Rooster, you have to be a bit more careful, not to exaggerate with anything!!!
- Rooster in Rooster is called a “self-punishment”.
- So, take it easy and don’t create problems to yourself!
All the other Zodiac years are doing just fine!
Our advice for everyone in the Rooster month:
- Add salt in all windows or doors to the North-west and the North-east.
- Don’t have any activity like clocks, electronic equipment or machines in these directions.
- Drive very carefully, especially the Roosters and the Rabbits among you.
- Watch your blood pressure and nerves.
- Do more yoga and meditation.
- Best colors in this month are light blue, green and red shades.
- Keep the North-west and North-east rooms and corners in your home as quiet as possible in this month only.
- If your bed is towards the NW or NE (which would be good in general for this year) move it, when possible. Best directions in September are South, North and West!
Have an amazing September month